Present: Jim, Kevin, Anna, Kathleen
Past Due Balances Reviewed
- Unit with over $8000 came back to board with a final payment agreement – understands the failure to keep to the agreement may result in foreclosure proceedings.
- Lawyer continues to work on vacant units.
- Contract for Rail Road work was approved and signed.
- Mulching completed
- Clean Up after work is still an issue and will be brought back to Green Meadows once again.
- Response from home owners is favoring to keep the costs for the roofing within the HOA. Board to discuss further next month.
- One home owner was not in favor and brought up how to handle the scenario of owners who have made repairs, do they get new roof or do they get a partial credit. Board to discuss.
- Monroe Paving attended and provided their recommendation, the board to discuss further.
- Painting to start in July – proposal was discussed
- Kevin & Tom met to review possible changes, all looks good but board needs to consider the long term maintenance for roofing. More discussion is needed.